Business circumstances can change quickly. Revenue growth goals, innovation targets, acquisitions, new systems, competitive threats, and customer demands can bring about the need to rethink what's being done. Sometimes a fresh set of eyes and another pair of hands can make all the difference. I help companies in three main areas:
- Brand extension into new categories.
- Distribution channel strategy and development.
- Global geographic expansion and entry into new countries.
- Improving consumption through end-user, customer, and marketing strategies.
- New category and market entry.
- Partnering with leadership teams to plot comprehensive corporate strategy.
- Product line extension into adjacent segments.
Improving Profitability & Effectiveness...
- Aligning organizational assets and people in support of a unified strategy with the necessary communication, prioritization, and clarity in execution plans.
- Fractional leadership: CEO, COO, GM, Managing Director
- Partnering with leadership teams to plot new corporate strategy in light of market opportunities, organizational capabilities, and success requirements.
- Optimizing acquisition initiatives via upfront vetting, forward planning, and integration.
- Working alongside leaders to develop engaging strategy roll out plans that help ensure employee understanding and engagement.
- Needs assessment
- Long-term planning
- Outsource / Rent / Hire decisions
I've also worked with other experts in accounting, corporate banking, finance, innovation, investment banking, market research, organizational development, private equity, recruitment, and sales. Depending on your needs, I can put together the right team to help. Even if you are already engaged in a strategy process, there's a good chance that I can help improve the long-term outcomes. Each situation is different. Let's talk about your organization and needs. Get in touch here.